We're looking for a Business Analyst to be based out of our Chile office.
The main area of focus for this role will be working with the R&D and marketing teams of a leading consumer products company, performing the following: (1) working within our client’s system to support data scientists and R&D professionals across various aspects of Product Lifecycle Management and (2) managing a competitive intelligence workstream that includes gathering technical specifications and certifications on products and comparing those to marketing claims.
Secondary area of focus: As the main focus will require ~50% of the day, the candidate will also have the opportunity to develop research skills by supporting our ad-hoc project pipeline. Projects are aligned as per the candidate’s skill set.
This position forms part of Evalueserve Chile’s Corporate Research division and is within a multicultural, supportive, and dynamic team of 40 professionals that provides direct business intelligence support and end-to-end research solutions to clients.
If you love solving challenging business questions, working in dynamic teams, providing top-notch quality services to your clients, and bringing new ideas to the table, we want to talk to you.
We'll trust you to:
We built our values around always being refreshing, responsive, and rigorous. For Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Competitive Intelligence, our client engages with us on the following essential tasks and responsibilities:
• Independently managing product data setup for new items in the databases, from project scoping through
• Ensuring data is entered accurately, according to the client’s standard, and in a timely manner.
• Anticipating and communicating potential issues related to each request, and creating a solution with the
• Participating in project scoping discussions, enabling the team to plan projects accordingly, and ensuring adequate scopings have occurred prior to executing work.
• Understanding the basic connections between the database platforms, and ensuring clear documentation for all process steps.
• Identifing value-added solutions within the Product Lifecycle Management processes and presenting them to the client.
• Conducting recurring research on marketing claims versus techincal specifications and certifications.
• Conducting news monitoring on competitor brands.
• Consolidating insights from research related to competitive intelligence.
• Actively communicating across PLM team (internal to Evalueserve and on client side).
For ad-hoc research,
• Collecting data through secondary research (web).
• Asking timely questions on scope and methodology.
• Preparing research data in Excel and PowerPoint.
• Meeting ad-hoc project deadlines on time.
• Participating and actively contributing in team discussions on project-specific areas.
What you bring to the role:
Undergraduate degree and the following skills:
• Preference for a degree or professional experience in engineering, chemistry, science, biology, or product R&D.
• Advanced communication skills in English.
• Inclination to work in a process-oriented role.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Willingness to learn about new research methodologies.
• “Can do” attitude, ability to take initiative, and adaptability to change.
We'd love to see:
• Experience working on Product Lifecycle Management software (SAP, PDM, PLM, Intellex, Enginuity, etc.)
Why choose us?
Evalueserve was founded in 2000 and is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machineTM, a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster and reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness.
Our center in Viña del Mar, Chile, opened in 2007 and we now have over 550 professionals. We pride ourselves on having a multicultural team, with around 25 nationalities represented. Additionally, as a leading employer, we highly invest in our people’s development with specific Line of Business and management training programs.
We offer a great number of employee benefits, including insurance, holiday pay, maternity leave, childcare, and tenure holidays, among others. If you apply to the position, we will share more details with you!
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) globally, eliminating discrimination, and promoting good relations among employees, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity or origin, sex, gender assignment, gender identity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, and marital or civil partnership status. Evalueserve is an inclusive employer and is proud of its diverse workforce.
Do you think we're a good match?
Send your updated CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject: Business Analyst Product Lifecycle Management.