Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them make better decisions faster, reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness, and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) globally, eliminating discrimination, and promoting good relations among employees, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity or origin, sex, gender assignment, gender identity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, and marital or civil partnership status. Evalueserve is an inclusive employer and is proud of its diverse workforce.
Position at a Glance
This position is within a data analytics/data science team located in Evalueserve Chile that supports a leading U.S. financial services firm and its Consumer Lending business line. The selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Designing measurement plans for digital campaigns and/or direct marketing campaigns, including design of experiments (DoE) to measure results and performance using adequate KPIs according to campaign objectives.
• Developing broad learning agendas for projects that span across multiple years.
• Defining KPI targets by leveraging gross and incremental results from previous projects.
• Creating and/or updating existing processes, reports, and dashboards used to measure and share results with partners.
• Analyzing and identifying opportunities and recommendations for future projects based on current and past results.
• Socializing results and recommendations with key stakeholders and business partners.
• Identifying and recommending new data sources to enhance analytics and reporting.
• Partnering with multiple and diverse teams to improve and/or automate processes and reporting for marketing measurement.
• Contributing to operational excellence by sharing knowledge and adhering to quality standards and best practices.
• Participating in Evalueserve initiatives related to mind+machine projects, innovation, training, and development.
• Bachelor’s degree in programs such as engineering or computer sciences.
• 1-3 years of experience in a related field.
• Intermediate to advanced SQL, preferably on Teradata warehouses.
• Working knowledge of exploratory analysis, inferential statistics, design of experiments, and A/B testing.
• Relevant experience in web analytics tools like Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint to deliver analytics results.
• Ability to articulate business problems and scenarios to colleagues and clients and understand project requirements to translate them into actionable steps.
• Be high-energy, self-directed, and proactive with a can-do attitude and the ability to excel in an environment with limited supervision.
• Relevant experience working in the financial services industry.
• Relevant experience with consumer lending products like home mortgages and home equity.
• Programming experience in SAS, R, Python, or similar.
• Experience building dashboards in Excel, Tableau, QlikView, Google Studio, or any other data visualization tool.
Contact: Please send CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Marketing Campaign Measurement Analyst, also answering the following questions:
1. What is your level of English (1-basic, 10-native)? Please also describe your professional experience with English communication.
2. Please comment on your analytical experience and experience in direct response marketing campaigns.
3. What is your proficiency in SQL and SAS? How many years of experience and what type of work?
4. What is your availability/notice period? Are you willing to move to Viña del Mar?
5. What is your current salary and what are your salary expectations?
6. Why are you interested in joining Evalueserve Chile?