Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them make better decisions faster, reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness, and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom lines.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities globally, eliminating discrimination, and promoting good relations among employees, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity or origin, sex, gender assignment, gender identity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, and marital or civil partnership status. Evalueserve is an inclusive employer and is proud of its diverse workforce.
Position at a Glance
This position is within a Data Analytics/Data Science team at Evalueserve Chile that supports a leading U.S. financial services firm. The selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Support and enhance the marketing campaign measurement infrastructure and reporting tools
• Perform ad-hoc and scheduled (daily, weekly, monthly) ETL processes for data required in campaign analytics; data may come from multiple sources and in different formats
• Automate processes using UNIX
• Analyze execution plans, perform code reviews, tune inefficient codes, and resolve issues
• Complete unit testing and system documentation for ETL processes
• Perform logistic regression and publish performance graphs for marketing campaigns
• Deliver reports including forecasting, ROI, and other financial metrics for marketing campaigns
• Contribute to operational excellence by sharing knowledge, adhering to quality standards and best practices
• Participate in Evalueserve initiatives related to mind+machine projects, innovation, training, and development
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer sciences
• 3+ years of relevant experience in similar roles
• Intermediate to advanced SQL programming skills, preferably on Teradata warehouses
• Intermediate to advanced SAS knowledge
• Experience working with Tableau
• Ability to articulate business problems/scenarios to peers and partners, listen to requirements, and translate them into actionable steps for a project
• Excellent interpersonal skills and highly collaborative, with the ability to communicate independently with peers and partners
• Willingness to take ownership and work independently and proactively on projects/tasks
• Hands on experience with UNIX
• Relevant knowledge of the financial services industry
• Experience supporting marketing campaign reporting platforms
Please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Marketing Campaign Diagnostics Analyst.