Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. This approach enables us to design and manage processes that can generate and harness insights on a large scale, significantly cutting costs and timescales and helping businesses that partner with us to overtake the competition.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them make better decisions faster, reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness, and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities globally, eliminating discrimination, and promoting good relations among employees, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity or origin, sex, gender assignment, gender identity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, and marital or civil partnership status. Evalueserve is an inclusive employer and is proud of its diverse workforce.
Position at a Glance
This position is at Evalueserve Chile and is within a Creative Services team that supports a leading consulting firm’s marketing department. This team consists of talented graphic artists that provide support for all the client’s design needs, including a variety of marketing and advertising assets in digital and print media that consist of infographics, postcards, business cards, advertisements, brochures, event banners, sales/datasheets, and email template designs, among other client deliverables.
Responsibilities for this position will include:
• Developing template designs, printing collateral, and being responsible for visual execution within the company's branding and style requirements
• Developing interactive forms, banners and graphical elements that are cutting edge and representative of the company’s image
• Determining technical requirements
• Designing and producing client-facing materials (50% web and 50% print)
• Maintaining the graphic standards to align with corporate brand guidelines and acting as a steward of the company's brand and visual graphic standards
• Working within a team to brainstorm new ideas on design layouts
• Prioritizing and managing workloads to meet critical project deadlines
• Developing graphics and illustrations for marketing collateral
• Selecting colors, images, text styles, and layouts
• Presenting the design to client or the art director
• Incorporating changes recommended by the client into the final design
• Reviewing designs for errors prior to printing or publishing
• 3+ years of experience in design or a related field
• Must have a distinct eye for detail
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work independently and on a team
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment under tight deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously
• Solid online portfolio of high-quality work with obsessive attention to detail
• Ability to execute design solutions based on conceptual ideas
• Strong design talent with developed skills in typography and layout
• Proficiency with industry-standard software and Adobe CS applications (e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign)
• B.A. or B.S. in graphic design, art, or a related field or equivalent academic and work experience
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, Graphic Designer, and the answers to the following questions:
1. What is your level of English (1-basic, 10-native)?
2. What is your proficiency in Adobe Suite? Please indicate your experience.
3. What has been your experience with Web design?
4. What has been your experience with Print design?
5. What is your availability / notice period? Are you willing to move to Viña del Mar?
6. What is your current salary, and what are your salary expectations?
7. Why are you interested in joining Evalueserve Chile?