Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster, reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness, and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom lines.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities globally, eliminating discrimination, and promoting good relations among employees, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity or origin, sex, gender assignment, gender identity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, and marital or civil partnership status. Evalueserve is an inclusive employer and is proud of its diverse workforce.
We are offering a three-month intensive training program that will strengthen your e-commerce, business intelligence, and analytical skills. The aim of the program is for the candidate to develop a variety of analytical and business skills through the trainings that will prepare them to perform our clients’ work demands and take them to the next step of excelling in one of the most in-demand careers.
The program will be conducted at Evalueserve in Viña del Mar and will give you access to our team of professionals in data analytics and financial services, as well as to a multicultural, world-class working environment. The training will include case studies and assignments taken from real life business situations.
Who Are We Looking For?
• Talented and driven recent university graduates interested in developing skills in e-commerce, business intelligence, and analytics
• Graduates with a strong interest in the areas of marketing, finance, or financial services
• Advanced English (required)
• Degree in engineering (five-plus years), marketing, programming, computer science, finance, statistics, mathematics, or a similar field
• Basic knowledge in programming: VBA, SQL, R, or similar languages
• Experience in analytics or a related discipline (desired)
• Strong mathematical and statistical background (desired)
• Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills