Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them make better decisions faster, reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness, and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) globally, eliminating discrimination, and promoting good relations among employees, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity or origin, sex, gender assignment, gender identity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, and marital or civil partnership status. Evalueserve is an inclusive employer and is proud of its diverse workforce.
We are offering a three-month intensive internship program on the Data Engineering team, learning the different tools and skills necessary to perform data engineering projects, both in cloud and on premises, creating the necessary processes to ingest, egress, transform, and store the data from multiples sources. The goal is to enable our interns to develop the necessary skills to perform on data engineering teams end to end and prepare the candidate to receive work demands from our clients and take the next step into one of the most in-demand careers.
The program will be conducted at Evalueserve in Viña del Mar and will give you access to our team of professionals in data analytics and financial services, as well as to a multicultural, world-class working environment. The training will include case studies and assignments taken from real life business situations.
Who are we looking for?
• Talented and driven recent university graduates interested in developing data engineering skills to work in cloud environments.
• Graduates with strong interest in data management and cloud technologies.
• Strong focus on quality, ownership, and documentation of the processes.
• Learning-oriented people, self-driven to independently learn the necessary skills.
• People that are able to collaborate with other teams and disciplines, such as Data Analytics, in multidisciplinary projects that require data engineering.
• Advanced English (required)
• Degree in computer science or a similar field
• Advance knowledge of programing; Python is a must
• Experience in database modeling is a plus
• Problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Knowledge of cloud platform (GCP, AWS, and/or Azure) is a plus
• $300.000 net monthly
Contact: Please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: E-commerce Internship.